The seating area smelled like cat urine, the brisket sandwiches were nasty. They tasted like they had been reheated in the microwave and were totally impossible to chew. My kids and I spit them out. After telling two different employees they were gross and nothing happening I paid and left. I got robbed of $18 for gross food, chips in a bag, and cans of lemonade. I don't know if they were once good and stopped caring or if this is how it's always been and the good reviews are from friends/relatives trying to be nice. I wouldn't go there if I were you. I'm going to be surprised if we aren't sick later. I'll be even more surprised if they aren't closed for business by the end of the year. It's a shame since they are the only BBQ place in town.